Thursday, September 16, 2010

Inside and Out.

One of my favorite things to do is mix things up in my house, you know move furniture that has been sitting in one room and change it up with something else in another room. This sort of thing drives my family nuts, mostly because I do it a lot. Although because of adoption stuff I had not gotten around to doing a mix up or anything else around the house for that matter in almost a year. Needless to say I have gotten very bored with the way things were looking around here, so I spent a whole day this week just moving things from here to there and everywhere.

I then threw in some fall decor.
By the way, yes now I see that my pear picture is a little off. I'll get right on that.


After that, went outside to pick corn for dinner.
Hot, buttered, and with sour cream and onion popcorn seasoning, who needs anything else on the menu
And last we had to check out who may have stopped by.
I Love, Love,Love this time of year! How about you, what is it that makes this such a wonderful season for you?
~Blessings, Marla

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The crispness in the air and the fact that we can enjoy the outdoors again. Oh, and the return of pumpkin flavors to may places we frequent!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Hey Miss Marla, I'm loving your new blog design! I'm sorry I hadn't made it over to here yet :( As you know, very...very busy now at Grandiflora! I hope to visit often. Your house looks fab as per usual! ;) So happy things are working out with Gavin! I put your new blog on my Lifestyle and Inspiration Blogroll, hope that's ok? Anyway, looking forward to catching up on what you're up to. Hope to see you in the shop again sometime soon.

Janice said...

I saw the kids at the game last night! Were you there - I haven't seen you forever - this thing called life gets in the way huh? You can come mix my house up anytime! I need to get out my fall decor - maybe you should come put it out for me?!?! :-) Hugs!

Shannan Martin said...

This is exactly how I've been feeling lately! Your sprucing looks fantastic. :)

Molly Gustafson said...

Love it! Especially LOVE that calendar with the bird! Is that a Grandiflora purchase? I have a magnetic board that looks a lot like it from there... You are so talented!

koralee said...

Thank you so much for visiting me the other day and for your sweet comment.

I do the same as you...switch furniture from room to room. It makes you feel like it is a whole new piece.

Hugs for a great evening. oxoxo